Are you Certain?

I had been pondering if I should continue photography or not, until I came across this article.  It reminded me of all the sacrifice, time, and effort I have put into being as successful as I am now.  The question is why would I quit? Why would I quit when I get to witness the most beautiful moments while getting paid for it. If i love to photograph, then why would I leave it? Have I put everything into this that I possibly could? Have I maximize my risk? My network? I know I feel like it sometimes, but have I maximized the time? These questions are what has kept me going and I believe if you are going to be an entrepreneur, then you should perpetually ask yourself the same thing! Do you really want to do this part or full time?
Mr & Ms. Benjamin Wedding

View the latest photos at www.carawayphotography.zenfolio.com

Take A Picture With Your Family